1、Theytease him; the bubble bursts!(他们取笑它;肥皂泡破了!)
2、Other children oftentease him because of his long hair.(因为他的长头发,其他孩子经常取笑他。)
3、The meaning of the verb tantalize is a very particular one, "to promise or show something desirable to a person and then take it away; totease by arousing hope."(动词tantalize的意思非常特殊:“承诺或展示某人想要的东西,然后把它拿走;通过唤起希望来挑逗。”)
4、I love you Jana but don't tell anybody or they willtease me.(我爱你,嘉娜,但别告诉别人好么,他们会取笑我的。)
5、Youtease me because you think I'm a silly girl.(你以为我是个傻妞就糊弄我。)
6、tease a skunk in Minnesota, and they can haul you off to jail.(如果你在明尼苏达州戏弄臭鼬,你也可能会入狱。)
7、I'm sorry, it was only atease.(对不起,这只是个玩笑。)
8、Games are a wonderful way totease and challenge your brain.(玩游戏是一个挑战大脑的好方法。)
9、Do nottease me; else I shall shut thee into the dark closet!(别缠我了,要不我就把你关进橱柜里去了!)
10、Uncle Sebastian used totease Mother and Daddy unmercifully that all they could produce was girls.(塞巴斯蒂安叔叔曾无情地取笑爸爸妈妈说他们只能生出女孩来。)
11、Instead of doing any good, she does nothing buttease me all day long.(她除了整天取笑我之外,什么也不做。)
12、Lieberman thinks yes, though the proof is tough totease out.(利伯曼认为是的,虽然证明不易弄清。)
13、They'lltease you because you're different, or for no good reason.(他们也许会因为你的独特或者其他不太好的原因而取笑你。)
14、The teacher helped themtease out the meaning of the poem.(老师帮助他们弄清楚那首诗的含义。)
15、It's impolite totease others about their weight and appearance.(嘲笑别人的体重和长相是一件不礼貌的事情。)
16、I kept thinking of how Jerry would on occasiontease George by calling him "Biff," a reference to the son of the failed salesman Willy Loman.(我一直在思考为什么杰里有时取笑乔治,称呼他为“比夫”,这是那个失败的推销员威利·洛曼的儿子的名字。)
17、It is really important to understand and try andtease out what is the human connection with fire today.(理解并尝试梳理出当今人类与火的关系是非常重要的。)
18、He'd be capable of coming to seek me, totease Edgar.(他可能来找我,好惹惹埃德加。)
19、They began totease and bully him.(之后他们就开始取消和威胁他。)
20、I'm learning totease wool.(我在学习梳理羊毛。)
21、Itease her.(我取笑他。)
22、For a moment Basil looked angry, and then he began totease her.(巴兹尔立马生气了,然后开始捉弄她。)
23、It's one thing totease your sister, but it's another to hit her.(逗你妹妹玩是一回事,但打她那就另当别论了。)
24、Can you see why his name was changed into a verb meaning "totease or torment by arousing desire”?(你知道为什么他的名字变成了一个动词,意思是“通过激起欲望来戏弄或折磨”吗?)
25、tease a skunk in Minnesota, and it can haul you off to jail.(在明尼苏达州戏弄一只臭鼬,这会把你送进监狱。)
26、Mary: Please, don'ttease me.(玛丽:求你,别逗我了。)
27、Wetease our friends.(我们拿它戏弄朋友。)